“Here to bring successful ventures together through Leadership, Integrity and Sustainable Partnerships” Essad Puskar
With his unique background as a successful entrepreneur and international relations specialist throughout the United States, Europe and the Middle East, Essad Puskar offers the skill set and relationships required by his clients to bring their business aspirations and opportunities to fruition. Utilizing his vast contact list and personal relationships with key decision makers, high net worth clients and private equity groups, Mr. Puskar brings the key components together for successful business transactions and Diplomatic solutions. Mr. Puskar serves as a lead adviser to several international businessmen and multinational companies. He also participates in several organizations such as CSIS, the Center for Strategic and International Studies based in Washington, D.C. Mr. Puskar also maintains a close working relationship with several leading lobbying firms, including the Brzezinski Group led by Mr. Ian Brzezinski, advising several multinational companies on increasing their global presence, enhancing their corporate governance and improving their reputational management.
Balkan Region Expertise
- Due to his long-standing work in the Balkans, Mr. Puskar, has a particular expertise within the countries of Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Macedonia, Serbia, Kosovo and Albania
- With his network of contacts at the highest levels of government and private industry within the region, Mr. Puskar has a unique skill as an Advisor, Broker and Asset Manager in regards to:
-Privately held business operations, mergers and acquisitions
-Real Estate and Hotel acquisition and management
- Mr. Puskar works with the best, most reputable local partners to ensure smoothly run and mutually beneficial business transactions.
- Mr. Puskar is very bullish on the region, due to the many undervalued asset acquisition opportunities that still exist within this rising economic zone of Europe.
A sampling of his recent successes:
- Mr. Puskar created the hit television shows Bugajski Hour in Albania and Bugajski Time in Montenegro, featuring his longtime friend and colleague Mr. Janusz Bugajski.
- Mr. Puskar worked with and advised both government officials and opposition members of the Republic of Kosovo on its recognition efforts after its declaration of independence in 2008. Mr. Puskar has traveled to over seventy five countries lobbying on behalf of the Republic of Kosovo meeting with Royal family members, Presidents, Prime Ministers and leading government officials. Mr. Puskar is personally responsible for over thirty of Kosovo’s recognitions.
- Mr. Puskar has worked as a Senior Advisor to several Presidents, Prime Ministers and other government officials across Europe, focusing on international relations and attracting FDI.
Earlier in his career:
- Served as a Senior Project Manager for USAID where he successfully managed and deployed over $200 million USD for community projects in the Balkans.
- Successfully led one of Bosnia and Herzegovina’s largest privatization transactions valued at $150 million USD.
- Management positions at both the United Nations and OSCE.
- Liaison officer for United States military peace missions.
Mr. Puskar received his Bachelor of Arts degree with honors in International Relations from Lake Forest College and a Master’s Degree from the University of Westminster, Diplomatic Academy of London with a double major in International Business and Diplomacy. He also studied at the Sorbonne University in Paris.
Mr. Puskar is fluent in English, Bosnian, Serbo/Croatian, French and is proficient in Italian, German and Russian.
For further information, please contact Mr. Puskar directly for a free, initial consultation to discuss how he may be of assistance.